I am a computer programmer and this cozy little place is what I call (online) home. I love creating software to solve my own problems and have a tendency to get infinitely attracted to any reasonably cool SDK, platform, or framework. As you will find by yourself, I write a lot about these in my blog and on Twitter.
Check out the links in the links menu above to know more about me. Or head over to one of these blog categories:
- Coding & Tech 💻 – software development quirks and technologies that interest me
- Tutorials 👨💻 – I tend to frequently share interesting things I’ve learned
- Projects & Experiments 🧪 – yeah, I’m that guy who’s always doing something
- Public Speaking 📢 – I love to occasionally take the mic and speak about (mostly tech) stuff I’m passionate about
- Open-Source ♾ – this world wouldn’t be a better place without it
- Literary Pursuits 📚 – books I’ve read and stories/poems I’ve written
- Music 🎸🎹 – as a wanna-be guitarist and pianist, I share music that inspires me
- Life & Thoughts 🧘♂️ – small chapters from my life, lessons learned and random thoughts
What I’ve Been Upto Lately…
- The Elements of Style — Book ReviewIf you struggle to make your writing concise, give this short primer a read. But don’t be fooled by its length.
- Recursion — Book ReviewThe story revolves around the memory chair that the scientist eventually invented. Memory and time are intricately linked, so going back in a memory means physically going back in time.
- Make Time — Book ReviewMake Time is a very presentable book that mixes efficient structure with a conversational writing style. The result is a modern take on the difficult subject of productivity, especially applicable to knowledge workers like myself.
- 10 kilometersI recorded my first ever 10 kms run. I’m feeling quite pumped about it. In the last few months, I’ve seen my stamina increase a bit thanks to my consistent tennis practice routine, which now includes cycling 6 kms to the courts, some stretching and warmup, about an hour of tennis, and cycling 6 kms back home. I always look forward to the cycle rides. And tennis, of course!
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People — Book ReviewThe book explores the deeper realm of human psychology and tries to convince the reader that the only way to succeed in life is to live a life centered on correct principles.