For the purpose of demostrating AJAX, I’ll be making use of a simple web application (that I designed using HTML, PHP, jQuery, CSS and MySQL). I call it the Albums Database.
Continue reading Tutorial: AJAX with jQuery
Although I haven’t yet gotten out of the agony that I got on loosing my previous blog, I am finding this new place quite comfortable. Today, I was feeling like blogging here, after so much time. So, here are some events related to me take took place not too long ago:
- Granular 1.0 Preview was released on 14th March 2008. Check out the release annoucnement here. I am quite happy with this release and so are rest of the Team Granular members who put the real efforts in making this release possible. So far, the reaction of the users who have tried this release has been nice and as expected. Another good news related to the release came when its official torrent became the featured torrent at our tracker linuxtracker.org. Check out the torrent here.
- My journey of learning a couple of programming languages resumed after the latest Granular release. I am now continuing my Python book from where I left it and sharpening my HTML/XHTML concepts simultaneously. Starting from today, I have also started a book on Java (damn, you cannot be called even a “computer guy” without learning this language!).
- Windows Vista SP1 has been released and it’s on my download schedule for this weekend.
- Apart from the programming books, these days I am reading a little nice novel by John Grisham. The name of the novel is Skipping Christmas. Till now, I have found this book a real worth-a-read.
- Yesterday, I took out some time to resume playing my favorite game – Half-Life 2.
More to talk later. 🙂