Posting after about a month. So, what happened in the past one month with me? Read on….
- In my Python learning quest, I have reached the most interesting and core part – OOP (Object Oriented Programming). Before that, I had been reading the functional programming part, which is also interesting in itself, but of course not as interesting as implementing classes 😉 . You might be thinking why I am too slow in learning Python. That’s because of a simple reason that I get to read my Python book only when I get some time (which I rarely get in continuation).
- Last month, I also created a Python based Jumbled Words game. It’s a GUI-based game which uses wxPython as the front-end. I have already prepared a setup file for this little game (for Windows) which I will be posting for download soon.
- As a part of a college project, last week I was all too busy coding a light-weight Forum System (prepared in PHP and uses MySQL as the database backend). If you are interested in checking out how it looks like, visit: http://www.granularproject.org/sandbox/forum/. Currently, it doesn’t boast of many features, but at least provides all the basic functionality in a cool looking interface. And well, I don’t intend to introduce any more features in it. It is better left as it is!
- On Granular development front, I had been slow since the last 2 weeks. But now, I intend to devote some good amount of planned time as the next Granular Linux release date is approaching soon.
- The recently launched IPL (Indian Premier League) has been quite a success. I myself love watching it. the major matches are very addictive and high scoring. Gosh, due to IPL I am worried about my forthcoming end semester exams! 😉
- And did you remember I was reading Skipping Christmas by John Grisham? Well, I haven’t gotten any far in it yet. I am still there where I left it the last time I gave a mention of it. 😉